June 1, 2009

Counting Seeds

It was meant to be…

I think that Stephanie (the author of the blog “Counting Seeds”) was meant to find little ol’ me here at A Little Bit of TLC {The Creative Blog} because everything about her blog design process was seamless! 

Stephanie chose my custom blog package for her personal blog and as soon as she chose her graphics, we were quickly on the way to making her blog a reflection of who she is.  I love the color palette and I also love the little touches that let visitors know that they are visiting {Stephanie’s} blog.  Blogging is personal…I think that blog design should be personal too!  Here is a sneak peek of the completed design…

seedsscreenshot

I love it!  CLICK HERE to visit Counting Seeds.  Stephanie, thank you for being a dream to work with!  Keep in touch!

God bless,

Tera

No comments: