January 2, 2009

A Special Card Request

I was approached by Guatemalan Harvest to create a card just for them.  I was excited and humbled to receive such a request.  Sometimes when I am busy, I refer custom card orders to a talented friend.  However, I had what I thought was the perfect kit for this card (the card was created by me and the kit is from Design by Dani) and I happily went to work on the card project.  Guatemalan Harvest wanted something that was very festive.  I just love the colors in this card:

guatemalanharvesttofrom

Around Christmastime, I was also approached by Global Orphan Team and I helped them to make their card design printable.  I was happy to help them!   I loved working with both of these wonderful groups.  I am currently working on yet another project for another s00n-to-be non-profit organization.  I have been so honored to receive these requests and to be able to support these wonderful organizations.  ALL of them are worthy and ALL of them are greatly needed!!  I love that they want to help Guatemala (and other countries around the world) in unique and honorable ways based on individual and God-given callings, visions and strengths. 

Now, more than ever, (especially given the fact that adoption in Guatemala is not currently viable) please consider supporting an organization that helps the people of Guatemala!  God bless,

creativeblogsignature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This custom card is looking really nice and i like the way you used different colors in this card. Keep adding some more great work.
Plastic Cards