October 20, 2008

Five Steps to a Purty Blog

1. Check out my "Design Schedule" in the right column to see if I am taking on new projects.  If I am booked, I can put you on my waiting list. Look over the  design options by clicking on the “Blog Design” link above and decide what might work for you. Check out my portfolio in the left column to see if my design style fits your personal style. Then, send me an email and we will discuss the project that you are interested in. We can decide together if I will be a good fit for your project. I know my limitations and if I am not sure that I will be the best designer for your project, I will refer you to someone you will love!

2. If we decide to move forward together, I will send you a design questionnaire to fill out. You will also need to pick out a digital graphics kit (I will email you a list of digital designers). I will be able to help you to decide which kit might be right for you...please contact me when you have narrowed down your choices (I will need to make sure that the kit will work for our purposes). You will then pay me for 1/2 of the design fee.

3. When I am ready to begin working on your project, I will contact you about making the official purchase of the digital graphics kit. You will then pay for the graphics and I will begin working on your project. Some projects might take a week or even longer to complete and other projects might take a few days. During the time that I am working on your project, we will be emailing back and forth very often. PLEASE check your email several times a day after we have officially started working on your project…I will have many questions for you! I will allow a certain amount of reasonable "tweaking" to the design before I install it on your blog...I really do want you to LOVE your blog graphics! : )

4. Pay the second 1/2 of the design fee and I will install your completed design to your Blogger blog. That process could take between 1 - 3 days. Your blog might look a bit "kitty wompus" during that period of time. ; ) But, in just a little while, your new blog will be complete! : )  If you have any questions, please contact me or check out the FAQ in the right column where you will find a TON of information.

I am brand new to this so please have mercy on me as I work out any kinks! : D I will only be able to work on a limited number of projects because I am a stay-at-home mom to a busy toddler and my family comes first. : D I am looking forward to many new challenges. Thank you so much to all of you who have encouraged me to step out and do this!


God bless,

Tera

No comments: